Share | 

New Moderators

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Captain Emp
High Administrator
High Administrator

PostSubject: New Moderators   Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:54 am

I would like you all to congratulate Lokyr in his modship.

Lokyr, your post count shows your dedication to this forum. I would therefore like to congratulate you on your achievements.

I would like to encourage all the mods to congratulate you.

You are the first permanent moderator I have elected who did not join on February 26th.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thestarrose.motionsforum.com
XPredator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: New Moderators   Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:58 am

Congrats lokyr.

we think that you deserve the modsship as you are (were) only member with 1000+ posts. congrats!

Were not all like THAT SITE: we dont criticize helpful spammers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mean Chaos

PostSubject: Re: New Moderators   Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:01 am

yep. congrats lokyr. welcome to the mod club! (featuring me, trix and now you).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lokyr

PostSubject: Re: New Moderators   Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:03 am

Thanx so much guys!!!! I promise i will be a good mod
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XPredator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: New Moderators   Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:25 am

Lokyr wrote:
Thanx so much guys!!!! I promise i will be a good mod

its cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfie Bwoi

PostSubject: Re: New Moderators   Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:11 am

hey wat about me!???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!??? I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Emp
High Administrator
High Administrator

PostSubject: Re: New Moderators   Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:25 pm

^
I
I
I

o yea. welcome the second mod not out of the four original.

he recently got 1000+ posts. best spammer ever...

Give it up for The Elder Crow!!!!!!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
FullMetalKendo
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: New Moderators   Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:10 am

Woot for elder crow
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gamingenthusiastzone.webs.com/
Captain Emp
High Administrator
High Administrator

PostSubject: Re: New Moderators   Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:08 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
Woot for elder crow

HOI HOI HOI

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Moderators   

Back to top Go down

New Moderators
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1